- Cloud-based point of sale technology for petrol stations
- Mineral Oil Technology Congress 2014 - Early booking discount will end on 15 December 2013
- 15 more Eppco stations to begin fuel self-service after midnight from December12
- Kor UNG Investments, an Uzbek - South Korean joint venture, will construct 60 automobile gas-filling ...
- Durham Constabulary launches Forecourt Watch to crack down on fuel thefts from UK’s North East petro ...
- Mexico Senate committees give preliminary approval to energy bill
10 most read
1 06-12-2013 Ipiranga selects Tokheim dispensers for forecourt network in Brazil 2 05-12-2013 Review from AUTOCOMPLEX 2013 in Moscow – PetrolPlaza on the road 3 05-12-2013 BJ's Wholesale interested in Hess fuel stations - Oil company considering whether to sell or spin off 53-year-old business 4 06-12-2013 Over 40 senior figures from the oil and gas industry to address IP Week 2014 5 05-12-2013 Number of liquified natural gas stations for trucks increasing in USA - Flying J truck stop in Pembroke among possible locations for LNG refueling tank 6 06-12-2013 SOCAR starts selling special “winter” diesel in Ukraine 7 05-12-2013 Certas Energy UK (formerly GB Oils) rolls out new card payment terminals 8 05-12-2013 Video review from Autocomplex 2013, Moscow - Part 1 / Репортаж с выставки Автокомплекс 2013 - часть 1 9 06-12-2013 Vision Industries finalizes deal to show off hydrogen fuel trucks 10 05-12-2013 Fuel prices in Brazil becoming more and more expensive
Product news ALUCOBOND® naturAL surfaces amplify the natural beauty and character of aluminium to enhance the design of your architectural project.
Industry books Controlling hazards from static electricity in the petroleum industry: new EI guidelines and training tool now available
Company publications Let LSI Industries help you tailor the image of your Petroleum Fueling Stations and the message you send to your customers