Commercial Fuel Cards Database 2010Audio version
Datamonitor's commercial fuel cards database examines the fleet card market accross a number of geographies and includes the volume and value of fuel sold using the cards, growth rates, fleet card issuer volumes and market shares as well as network acceptance data.
Price $3800Purchase report
Click 'Purchase report' to view the countries available.
Datamonitor's commercial fuel cards data is invaluable for issuers of fuel and fleet cards, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector.
Based on research with card issuers and fuel retailers it provides information on the number of sites accepting each card as well as issued fuel volumes and competitor shares data.
Features and benefits
- Benchmark fuel retailers and card providers by volume and value per site, growth rates, market shares and network penetrations.
- Dissect this key fuel card market into seven categories including market volumes and values, card numbers, vehicle parc, and network acceptance.
- Understand the level of development in this market by accessing growth indicators such as volumes per site, value per card and value per vehicle.
Product delivered as an Excel Speadsheet (.xls).
- SCOPE OF THE DATABASE
- Primary Research
- Data modelling
- Primary validation
- Data finalisation
- KEY DATA COVERAGE
- Total fuel card volumes
- Card issuer volumes and market shares
- Total number of fuel cards in market (3.5t segments)
- Total number of commercial vehicles (3.5t)
- Card issuer accepting site numbers and site share
Contact data of publisher
Welcome to PetrolPlaza Research Store!
This store provides PetrolPlaza users access to 100s of market leading research products in the retail petroleum business, such as:
Service station retailing behavior
Downstream specific reports
Country specific Databooks
Please contact our office for any specific request
|+44 161 238 4040 (UK)||Contact us|
|+1 312 416 2834 (US)|
About the research store The PetrolPlaza research store is a PetrolPlaza partner service operated by Datamonitor. The Terms and Conditions of Datamonitor Limited are applicable for all businesses effected through this research store.
Send email to publisher