Sustainable Technology Investment Market Update: Automotive & TransportationAudio version
The Sustainable Technology Investment Market Profiler update reports provide investment updates on a semi-annual basis, highlighting recent developments in the sustainability area in terms of various types of investments and deals — M&A, IPO, PE, Venture Financing, etc.
Price $2900Purchase report
Features and benefits
- A snapshot of how the overall deal activity has evolved in the automotive and transportation sector over the last few quarters.
- An examination of the distribution of deals by geography (for both acquirer and target companies), by deal rationale and by deal type.
- A snapshot of the volume trend in terms of cross-border and cross-regional deals experienced in the sector across the globe.
- A snapshot of the key deal type witnessed in the sector in terms of deal volume and value trend, distribution by geography, rationale, etc.
Your key questions answered
- Understand the level of deal activity in the automotive and transportation sector and key factors driving the transactions.
- Identify the key geographies (regions or countries) experiencing high deal activity, both inbound and outbound.
- Develop acquisition / partnership strategies based on those sectors and / or geographies that are the most attractive in terms of deal activity.
- Executive Summary
- All Deal Types
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Contact data of publisher
Welcome to PetrolPlaza Research Store!
This store provides PetrolPlaza users access to 100s of market leading research products in the retail petroleum business, such as:
Service station retailing behavior
Downstream specific reports
Country specific Databooks
Please contact our office for any specific request
|+44 161 238 4040 (UK)||Contact us|
|+1 312 416 2834 (US)|
About the research store The PetrolPlaza research store is a PetrolPlaza partner service operated by Datamonitor. The Terms and Conditions of Datamonitor Limited are applicable for all businesses effected through this research store.
Send email to publisher